Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tuesday Thoughts

Today a stranger asked me when I was due, so I suppose that means I have moved from the realm of "Team Fat Ass" to "Team Growing a Person." Yay!

I had an ultrasound this morning and it went really well. Le bebe is a 1/4 pound larger than the average so he is not stunted. Praise be to God for that! My placenta has also grown into a better position, so that is also a relief.

Additionally, I spoke to the nurse about the low platelet business. She said it is not a problem with my platelets, but rather my white blood cell count. It's really difficult to understand but the bottom line is, it doesn't have anything to do with clotting and I should be fine. The protocol is the same-they will check again in a month.

All in all, I have a lot to be thankful for today.

1 comment:

  1. What a relief! I am glad that you appt. went so well today & that baby boy is growing like a champ. =)

    ReplyDelete