Friday, April 8, 2011

23 Weeks


How Far Along: 23 Weeks

Size of baby: Papaya

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 6 pounds.

Maternity Clothes: Yes! I was able to buy some camisoles from Old Navy and they were non-maternity but super long to cover the bulge. Annnnnnd, my sweet friend Carrie sent me a bunch of cute things. I am so blessed!

Gender: Mental note: I have decided to spill my guts; look for a gender post coming up shortly!

Movement: It would appear this child is a night person like its father. The major dancing occurs in the late evening.

Sleep: It's OK. I have noticed that turning over is getting to be a bit of a challenge. Or at least, it feels like a tremendous effort to do so and I am sure it wakes Rob every time.

What I miss: Not having to regulate how many cold cut sandwiches I can eat.

Cravings: It is with tremendous shame that I must announce that I am still eating chicken wings like they're going out of style. I think I need a hot wing addiction group. You get one guess as to what is on the menu for dinner tonight...I made a promise to myself I would only eat them once a week and it is difficult!

Symptoms: Heartburn. Thank GOD for whomever invented Omeprazole. Seriously. It is the only medicine on the market that can tame the demon in my esophagus!

Best Moment this week: Getting my baby shower invite in the mail. I have such sweet, generous friends. And the girls from my Sunday school class also emailed to let me know they also wanted to throw me a shower. I do not know what I did to deserve such blessings. No, really. I am overwhelmed!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! A gender post... been wondering when you would spill!

    ReplyDelete