Saturday, April 2, 2011

22 Weeks



Sorry this picture is so janky! My computer is not cooperating and it was the best I could do!

How Far Along: 22 Weeks

Size of baby: Spaghetti Squash

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Still only 4 pounds, further proof there is a God in heaven!

Maternity Clothes: My sweet friend is sending me some stuff from California, which is an immense help. Even one new shirt would feel special. Since I am not working I have been trying to function off of old clothes from before I lost weight, and one pair of shorts to beat the heat.

Gender: Mental note: Decide on whether we are disclosing the gender.

Movement: The baby is kicking up a storm!

Sleep: My head cold is more detrimental this week then my growing body.

What I miss: Nothing, really. I've been very fortunate.

Cravings: We are back on chicken wings!

Symptoms: A growing belly.

Best Moment this week: It's simply been another great week! Getting some strong heartburn medicine has been good, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment