Friday, April 15, 2011

24 Weeks


How Far Along: 24 Weeks

Size of baby: Ear of corn

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 6 pounds.

Maternity Clothes: Mostly.

Gender: A beloved son!

Movement: It would appear this child is a night person like its father. The major dancing occurs in the late evening. <--Same as last week. Although I noticed the other night when I couldn't sleep that he was very, very active. Also, any time I change positions while sleeping, he let's me know he is awake.

Sleep: Meh.

What I miss: Being able to see my Lady Bits.

Cravings: Not chicken wings, for once. Jelly beans and other candy. Also, ice cream. I can't say enough good things about chocolate Moose Tracks.

Symptoms: None, really. Hooray!

Best Moment this week: Any time the baby moves it brings me great comfort and relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment