Wednesday, April 27, 2011

No Bueno

Since I am currently, ahem, "logistically challenged" in the personal grooming department, I purchased a Remington groom kit for women. I had one before but it was hijacked by a certain someone when I got married. Obviously this is not the type of thing one shares, so I got the latest version:



Friends, it did not go well! The ergonomics of the trimmer have changed ever so slightly so I had to try each attachment. Not only did none of the parts get the job done effectively, but I ended up cutting myself pretty bad in a location you never want to have an open wound.

Needless to say, I was quite pleased I wasn't forced to drop trow for my appointment!

Heed my warning!

And that's all I'm going to say about that....



Photo credit: www.everyday-deals.com

No comments:

Post a Comment