Sunday, January 23, 2011

12 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 12 Weeks
Size of baby: The Puerto Rican Jumping Bean is the size of a large plum
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Down about 7 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: I bought one of those Be-Bands but it didn't work well so I am still using a hair-tye to keep my pants shut. Some still fit and I'm in no rush to buy anything.
Gender: Unknown (just the way I like it!)
Movement: If I lay flat on my back I can see my stomach moving and Rob has witnessed it, too.
Sleep: I'm a chronic insomniac, anyway, so the only change is that now I have to get up to pee on occasion.
What I miss: We are going to The Melting Pot for Valentine's day and I won't be able to have one of their Love martinis.
Cravings: First it was French toast, then Asian food.
Symptoms: Random growing pains that terrify me for the first thirty seconds. Plus, the Lovenox shots burn like poison!
Best Moment this week: Seeing the baby in all its healthy glory on our first ultrasound.


***This is not a good picture. I am actually wearing a sweater that is too large so it gives me credit where none is due. Plus, I am pushing my stomach out so you can actually see something under the tent of a sweater. Next time I will wear something more form-fitting. Oh! And Paris insisted on being in EVERY picture for some reason, which is odd considering she hates to have her photo taken. Therefore, I am holding my first baby while carrying my first human baby. I am a VERY non-photogenic person so I am posting this picture despite my reservations in hopes that 1. I will appreciate it when I am old and 2. I will be able to see my own beauty as I age and mature. Lastly, I was 12 weeks on Wednesday but just figured out how to upload pictures today.

No comments:

Post a Comment