Sunday, June 5, 2011

Cutie Patootie

I realize that shortly after The Plague I promised to show an updated picture of le bebe from our most recent ultrasound. I guess I never got around to it. For shame, I know! Anyway, here is our sweet little man rubbing his eyes:



I've always been one of those types of people who think that ultrasound pictures are really only cool to the parents of the child, or maybe a select few close friends and family. But for what it is worth, modern medicine has enabled us to see a remarkable progression inside the womb, and that is incredibly interesting to me! Truthfully, I don't know how I feel from a scientific or ethical standpoint about ultrasounds, entirely, but I do know that we would not have a 3D/4D done. I am grateful for the opportunity to measure our baby's growth in lieu of the drugs I must take to keep him safe. Regardless of my conflicted feelings, I cherish all of the pictures we have of him thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment