Saturday, June 4, 2011

31 Weeks





How Far Along: 31 Weeks

Size of baby: Head of lettuce.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 9 Pounds.

Maternity Clothes: Yup! I'm actually slightly concerned because I've worn so many of my non-maternity clothes for so long that I worry they'll be all stretched out when I need to wear them again after delivery.

Gender: A beloved son!

Movement: I'm absolutely delighted that he is incredibly active. Sometime he's so busy with the acrobatics that the movements are strong enough to wake me!

Sleep: Ya win some and ya lose some. I'm OK either way. All hail the nap!

What I miss: Nothing this week, really.

Cravings: Blue Bunny Red Velvet Cake Ice Cream.

Symptoms: Just the usual. No real changes lately. <---Same as last week.

Best Moment this week: Some sweet friends from church gave me a TON of stuff, including a bassinet, a swing, a bouncer seat, a new carrier and much, much more. I know some people get apprehensive about used things but not me. I just feel so blessed that my friends felt moved to care for us in this way. I have been worried about being unprepared but I feel much better now. Now the only hard part will be keeping things in pristine condition to return, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment