Saturday, June 4, 2011

30 Weeks

Man, this is seriously late. But for the sake of reminiscing in a few years, I felt it imperative that I still put it up. I will do a 31 week post when Rob gets home from work today and can take my picture.





How Far Along: 30 Weeks

Size of baby: I forgot to write it down but according to various other websites, baby is the size of head of cabbage.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I didn't weigh myself this week because The Plague I suffered caused me to lose 4 pounds in the first 24 hours.

Maternity Clothes: I am super thankful to my girlfriend Carrie for sending me some hand-me-downs. I own exactly two pairs of shorts so I am kind of limited. If you see me out and about, pretend it isn't an outfit you've already seen fifty times, LOL!

Gender: A beloved son!

Movement: Very, very active. Thank God!

Sleep: Eh, it's OK.

What I miss: This week I missed being able to function like a normal human being. I also missed eating. So glad The Plague has departed!

Cravings: None this week since I was lucky to be able to eat anything, period.

Symptoms: Just the usual. No real changes lately.

Best Moment this week: Swimming and being able to eat a delicious feast on Memorial Day!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear you're feeling better- there is absolutely nothing worse while pregnant than being sick. Take care of yourself- these last few weeks go quickly!

    ReplyDelete