Tuesday, February 8, 2011

This and That

I finally called the doctor's office regarding the results of the NT scan. The nurse told she has a "no news is good news" policy but I had been told, specifically, to expect a call so I worried for 2 weeks for nothing. Oh well. The only thing that matters is that the baby looked good. Someone pointed out that because the results of such a test are not positive/negative, it is odd to have that policy for that particular test but digress...

Today I bought two pairs of maternity pants from Old Navy. Ordinarily I despise Old Navy and think their clothes are crap, but in this instance the sale prices were decent and I was able to locate 2 pairs of pants that fit. The 4 pounds I had gained has miraculously disappeared, much to my delight. It seems like though my belly is growing, the rest of me is not. I'm glad for that! All this to say, I fit into the smaller size I was sporting pre-pregnancy but I purchased 1 size up as a precaution so that I could get my money's worth. My middle name should've been "cheap" because that is exactly what I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment