Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Blah

I'm sick. At least, I think I am. One minute it feels (and looks) like I have a sinus infection, and then a few symptom-free hours pass. I doubt it is rhinitis because it is green 1/2 the time. I have also had several headaches, which I have heard is quite common in the 2nd trimester. If it's green it's a problem, right? I'm not gonna waste $80 to go to the doctor if it is only colored on occasion.

I'm taking acetaminophen and drinking lots of water. I never thought I'd say this but (today, at least) I am thankful for being laid off because I can lay down when I need to and not have to worry about answering to anyone.

Against my better judgement I tried to nap today. Usually if I nap it means my insomnia will rage but twice in the past week I have slept for an hour during the day. I couldn't help myself.

Rob has been taking care of me and for that I am so thankful. Let's just say that I have been, uh, a little cranky. He handles me with grace.

Time to turn off the computer-my vision is blurred from being a couch potato!

No comments:

Post a Comment