Friday, February 4, 2011

14 Weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 14 Weeks
Size of baby: Lemon
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I haven't gotten on the scale for the sake of my sanity.
Maternity Clothes: My pants do not fit, not even a little bit. OK, that's an exaggeration. They fit but most pairs refuse to cooperate by buttoning. My favorite pair has outgrown using a rubber band. As soon as we are not snowed in I will venture to Target to use a gift card to buy a pair. Can you believe Wal-mart doesn't carry maternity clothes? Such bull! The vast majority of my tops still fit.
Gender: I am Team Green (still.)
Movement: Well, the baby moved during the u/s but it is still too early for me to feel anything.
Sleep: Eh, chronic insomnia prevails.
What I miss: Pooping? LOL, just being real here. Even that could be worse. As cliche as it sounds, I would give up anything for a healthy pregnancy.
Cravings: Donuts and cheese tortellini.
Symptoms: I have been blessed with an amicable spawn thus far. I feel terrific.
Best Moment this week: Another week of a healthy pregnancy. I couldn't ask for more!


***This is not an outfit I would wear in public, I simply chose the tighest-fitting ensemble I had to demonstrate the chub I am passing off as baby bump.

No comments:

Post a Comment