Monday, February 21, 2011

The One Where I Died of Embarassment

I hear my mom's car pull in and the following conversation takes place:

Mom: Casey! Mail call! Your udder covers are here!

Dad: What did you say?

Mom: I said her udder covers were here.

Dad: What on Earth is an udder cover?

Mom: You know what an udder is!

Dad: No, I really don't! I have only heard that term used for an animal so I can't imagine what she ordered for a cow! Is she bringing it to the farm next door?

Mom: Nobody would dare use that word to describe any part of my anatomy!

Dad: So what is it?

Me: It's a FREAKING NURSING COVER and YES THEIR MARKETING DEPARTMENT FAILED DURING THE BRANDING AND NAMING MEETING!

Dad: Well I did not need that visual. Good thing I already ate.

Mom: I still don't have udders.

2 comments:

  1. LOL your parents are tooo cute! but wait a second, the whole time reading this i thought of this.. your name is casey case?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, no just my first name! My screen name is just a play on my first name. :)

    ReplyDelete