Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Baby Shower

We were blessed with a wonderful baby shower hosted this past weekend by two of my very closest friends. It was really wonderful to see so many people we miss (quite literally) on a daily basis. We got tons and tons and tons of clothes, towels and blankets. Our little man will be dressed in style!

Unfortunately, I was so distracted by the fun that I neglected to take pictures with my guests. I'm just devastated at that but there is nothing I can do. I keep trying to get better at catching memories on camera but continue to fail. I just keep telling myself it's OK because I am so consumed with how much fun I am having!

The brunch menu was fabulous:

Bacon and spinach quiche
Spinach salad with berries, feta and nuts
Coffee cake muffins
Blueberry scones with lemon glaze and Devonshire cream
Pasta salad
Fruit salad
Assorted cupcakes

Well, I was going to try to post at least a shot from when I was opening gifts, but each one is absolutely awful. Ha! My "Oohing and awwing" face looks remarkably similar to my "Ugh" face so in the interest of not looking disgruntled, just trust me that I had a wonderful time!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a great time! And I am super jealous of the food, it is literally making me salivate as I read this post. Yum!

    ReplyDelete