Tuesday, May 10, 2011

27 Weeks

This post is nearly a week late-forgive me, we've been travelling.








How Far Along: 27 Weeks

Size of baby: Cucumber

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 11 pounds holding strong. I dread getting on the scale for week 28 after our trip to California!

Maternity Clothes: Mostly.

Gender: A beloved son!

Movement: His kicks are getting stronger by the day!

Sleep: It felt really good to sleep in our own bed after travelling and for the first time, I only woke up to use the bathroom, not to toss and turn! Honestly, my hips have been hurting very badly so that is what impedes sleep the most.

What I miss: Today? A martini.

Cravings: Surprisingly I didn't have any in California and I seem to be doing OK.

Symptoms: A B-I-G Bebe Belly!

Best Moment this week: Our first baby shower was pretty terrific; I am blessed with such sweet, generous friends!





As you may or may not have ready on my other blog, Rob lost his job. Needless to say, things are a little rough around here. I have a lot to say, but that might not be an option. I have a lot on my heart but I'm trying to remain positive and not live in fear. Our son is healthy and that is all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment