Saturday, May 14, 2011

28 Weeks




How Far Along: 28 Weeks

Size of baby: Head of cauliflower (blecht!)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 11 pounds holding strong...hopefully this will have some positive influence on my GD test tomorrow though I'm pretttty sure it doesn't work that way, LOL!

Maternity Clothes: Mostly. Ironically, many of my tops still fit from when I was heavier. Go figure. I pray all those clothes are swimming on me after he gets here!

Gender: A beloved son!

Movement: His kicks and punches are more infrequent but now I can feel when he moves his entire body. It's pretty cool to watch my stomach contort as he does a somersault or stretches out. Pregnancy is the miracle everyone claimed it to be. Getting used to him not kicking quite as often has me on edge but my doctor will explain the kick counts to me on my appointment on Monday so hopefully that will put me at ease a bit.

Sleep: So-so.

What I miss: I miss Rob having a job because that meant I could get a craving on demand (within reason) and now not so much. Frugality for the WIN!

Cravings: We are back onto chicken wings but I can't have any because eating out is expensive. I suppose it is a good thing, actually.

Symptoms: A B-I-G Bebe Belly!

Best Moment this week: Two things: 1. Rob gave me the sweetest mother's day card in existence and 2. my friend from church told me she is pregnant. I know it is simply the season of my life, but I couldn't be more thrilled that I have so so so many friends who are pregnant at the same time. Don't drink the water!

No comments:

Post a Comment