Monday, March 14, 2011

Eeeeeeew, Gross!

In keeping with the theme of "honesty in pregnancy" for this blog, I thought we would talk some more about pregnancy sex.

I finally had some of that terrific sex everybody raves about. Yay!

But when I went to the bathroom, there was some sort of tissue or mass. Well, there were two of them, actually. They were the size of dimes and they were pinkish in color.

I knew better than to worry or turn to Dr. Google so I just went about my business. But! It was gross and it was an unwelcome sight. On my pregnancy boards I have seen women say it is your mucus plug, which then regenerates itself. I have also heard countless times that intercourse can cause irritation, which in turn causes bleeding. Well, this wasn't red blood, this was party-pink. Naturally there was no pain (only pleasure, rawr!) Any experienced moms care to wager what happened?

I may or may not have told Rob he took my virginity a second time!

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahahahaha love it. The sex and funny part, not the weird mucus part. I'm sure it was nothing... but I really have no idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! You crack me up! You're insane, but you crack me up. lol

    ReplyDelete