Tuesday, December 21, 2010

J

My brother J is totally and completely enamored with me being pregnant. When Rob and I told him, he threw his arms around me in a giant hug and grinned from ear to ear.

Every day he rubs my belly (despite me reminding him it's still just chub!)

I really want to remember how special he makes me feel so that's pretty much what this post is about.

Each evening he quizzes me on what I've had to eat and drink, and I get frequent lectures on the proper care of his "nephew."

He has decided to buy a baby-sized ghee (because surely it will want to be a martial artist just like him, right?) He has also researched online all the things I should and shouldn't be eating, doing, etc.




***My other brother is happy for us, too, but he's a much more reserved person (just in case anyone was wondering why I left him out.)

No comments:

Post a Comment