Thursday, November 3, 2011

3 Months! Wow!

I can't believe my beloved Lincoln is now three months old! He is truly the love of my life! He "talks" up a storm and loves to shove his hands in his mouth. He is right on track develpmentally and I couldn't feel and more blessed to call him my son.




How did my little peanut get so big? Time is flying way too fast! And to think, it all started with the best day of my life:



Here he is at two months, too:



And just for fun, here is what Lincoln really thinks about his monthy photo shoots (or really, any photo I try to take!):


1 comment:

  1. He is really so cute! I remember what it was like trying to take pictures of my colicky Brooklyn, so I am sure that his reflux is going to make him less than photo ready. Poor thing!

    ReplyDelete