Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Here I Am!

Man, it feels like forever and a day since I have posted anything over here. Lots of things have happened, in no particular order: * Rob's truck was totalled. He is taking it very hard. We are now down to one car and having to make some serious financial decisions. * I am now teaching classes that include CPR for infants and adults. I really enjoy it and am thankful for the opportunity. The one downside fo the job is that I am always worried I am not a good teacher. I don't know where the insecurity comes from other than I am an insecure person by nature. * I am debating on signing Lincoln up for swim lessons. Any thoughts? My mom is convinced he will get ear infections, and several other moms have told me it is a waste this young. It is literally not an option to not swim during summer here and I want him to know how to stay safe. Hmn.... * We took it upon ourselves to lower Paris's dosage on her anti-seizure medicine and she is back to being her spritely self again. I don't want her to have another seizure but her quality of lie is compromised beign so drugged out. * Lincoln is standing on his own for brief stints. Where did my tiny, squishy baby go? I promised to put a new picture up of him and now it is time for his quarterly photo to be taken again so I will just post one of those, probably. He is sooo cute!

2 comments:

  1. We started Lucy in swimming lessons when she was 6 months old. We wanted her to get used to the water, and now she can't get enough of it. Last year, she actually was learning how to kick and use her arms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's a lot going on! Sorry to hear about the truck - that sucks. But yay about the classes - I'm sure you're a great teacher! I just watched a CPR video that Sean brought home this morning... I'm pretty sure any human is better than the video was!!!

    ReplyDelete